Career Chronology: Kevin Harvick
- 1982: Started racing go-karts.
- 1993: Won NASCAR Late Model Championship at Mesa Marin Raceway.
- 1995: Named Southwest Tour Series Rookie of the Year.
- 1998: Won K&N Pro Series West championship.
- 1999: Made his XFINITY Series debut.
- 2000: Won first career XFINITY Series race at Gateway.
- 2001: Won the Sprint Cup race at Chicagoland and Rookie of the Year.
- 2003: Finished fifth in the Sprint Cup point standings.
- 2005: Won Sprint Cup race at Bristol.
- 2006: Won two Sprint Cup races at Richmond and New Hampshire.
- 2007: Won the Daytona 500.
- 2011: Finished third in point standings for the second consecutive year.
- 2013: Won four Sprint Cup point races.
- 2014: Won the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Championship.
Photo Links: Kevin Harvick
Video Links: Kevin Harvick
Career Highlights: Kevin Harvick
- He started racing go-karts in Bakersfield, California, and took the International Kart Federation National Champion in 1985 and 1987.
- In 1995, he won his first Southwest Tour Series race at Tucson Raceway Park and was named Southwest Tour Series Rookie of the Year.
- He made his Made XFINITY Series debut for RCR on October 23, 1999 at Rockingham. He started 24th and finished 42nd due to an expired engine.
- He scored his first IROC victory at Fontana on April 27th., where he became the first rookie to win the IROC title since Ricky Rudd in 1992.
Biography: Kevin Harvick
Kevin Harvick is an American stock car driver for Stewart-Haas Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. He is also a part-time racer in the Xfinity Series for JR Motorsports. Harvick was born in 1975 in Bakersfield, California, where he quickly found his heart was in racing, and he dropped out of high school to pursue his racing career full-time. He won the Ford Ecoboost 400 and the Sprint Cup Championship in 2014 by one position over Newman, making his first Sprint Cup Series championship in his career. In the 2015 season, he won three Sprint Cup point races – March 8 at Las Vegas, March 15 at Phoenix and October 14 at Dover.
He made his Craftsman Truck Series debut in 1995 at the Mesa Marin Raceway, and accumulated 14 wins in his career. In 1999, Harvick made his first NASCAR Busch Series (now Xfinity Series) start in the Kmart 200 at the Rockingham Speedway. He would go on to win the NASCAR Busch Series Rookie of the Year with 3 wins. In his career run, he has taken 46 wins in the XFINITY Series. Harvick is the all-time winning Cup Series driver at Phoenix International Raceway with seven wins, and four from 2013-2015. He won the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship in 2014. In the span of his Sprint Cup career, he has had 31 wins and 137 Top 5 finishes.
I am proud to bring you this site, after many years of wondering who won the Daytona 500 in a certain year or how many times did Richard Petty win? I thought I couldn’t possibly be the only one that has a need for a site like this. So I made it. If you found this site useful, please link to us or mention us on your racing related web site or social media. Thank you very much.